Andalucia Tours & Discovery
Seville city bike tour - your tour guide shows you the history of Sevilla<
Select the day you prefer and join us to discover the wonders of this beautiful city next to the Guadalquivir river.
Throughout the guided bike tour, we will visit the most representative monuments of the city such as the Cathedral of Sevilla, the Alcazar or the Santa Cruz quarter. Besides, we will see the most emblematic neighborhoods and those places where the Sevillians enjoy their city. In brief: a city tour which is not touristy and that will tell you what to do and what to see in a short time on the first day of your stay.
Because you can see more with less effort.
• Because you're on the 4th city in the world and the 1st in Spain developing bicycle lanes.
• Because you will visit places where it is impossible to go by bus and others where it takes much time to see them on foot.
• Because you will practice sustainable tourism.
Bike Tour highlights:
• Church of Santa Ana
• Palace of San Telmo
• University ( Former Royal Tobacco Factory )
• General Archive of the Indies
• Cathedral of Seville
• Barrio de Santa Cruz
• Jardines de Murillo
• Square of Spain
• Maria Luisa Park
Bike Rental: A nice and pleasant way of exploring our Andalusian cities is by cruising around on a bike for a few days. All our bikes are of good quality and of known brands. If you would like to rent a bike, you can contact us and you will have your bike in no time!